HOME Login | Not logged in.
Warning Warning - The post Electrician is cooked alive while carrying out repairs on a Transformer, India might contain content that is not suitable for all ages.

By clicking on CONTINUE you confirm that you are 18 years and over.

Uploaded On:Monday 6th of February 2023
A contract worker of the Electricity Department, who was working on the transformer after shutdown, died due to electrocution. The incident took place when the supply was switched on unknowingly from the SBS station. As soon as the information was received, the police and officers reached the spot. Brajbhan's son Asharam, a resident of Rajpur village of Raksa police station area, used to work on contract in the Electricity Department. He was posted at Galla Mandi sub-station. In Shivaji Nagar, the cable of a transformer installed near a school got burnt. The authorities took the shutdown and after that Brajbhan along with his colleagues went to repair the transformer.